About us > Get involved
Love being a member of the audience? Looking for ways to become even more involved? There are lots of ways to become part of Berkeley Rep.
- We’re theatre people—are you? Take a look at our current job listings.
- We work primarily with actors who are members of Actors’ Equity Association, and draw from the local non-union acting pool for supporting roles in large-cast shows and as understudies.
- Berkeley Rep reads and assesses scripts from Bay Area playwrights, as well as from agents, writers and theatre artists with whom we have an existing professional relationship.
- During the season, we offer 11-month fellowships in 15 different areas of theatre production. Learn more about our nationally-recognized, highly competitive program.
- Berkeley Rep’s volunteer ushers are the most visible part of Berkeley Rep’s front-of-house staff. It costs nothing but time to become a volunteer usher, and in exchange you get to see the show for free!
- Put all manner of your skills to good use, and meet other theatre aficionados too! Berkeley Rep volunteers provide vital support behind the scenes.
- This June is The Ground Floor’s Summer Residency Lab. Interns will work with artistic and administrative staff in supporting this exciting new play development program.