Support Berkeley Rep > Corporate participation > Opportunities
Corporate participation opportunities
Berkeley Rep offers a variety of corporate sponsorship opportunities tailored to reflect your company’s philanthropic values and meet your marketing and hospitality needs. Please click here to learn more.
Sponsorship levels range from $3,000 to $100,000 and beyond. Below is a sampling of the many benefits Berkeley Rep offers its corporate sponsors. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list. For more information, please contact Daria Hepps at 510 647–2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your company listed in the playbill and on the Berkeley Rep website for one year.
- Your company recognized in the curtain speech and with signage at one performance of the Berkeley Rep production of your choice.
- Four VIP tickets the night of the sponsored performance.
- 14 complimentary tickets for your company’s staff who serve as volunteer ushers the night of the sponsored performance.
- Your company listed in the playbill, on the Berkeley Rep website and on the corporate donor plaque in both theatres for one year.
- Complimentary seats at Berkeley Rep’s opening night dinners and performances throughout the season.
- Access to VIP seats in both theatres at Berkeley Rep, and to the John C. Mendel Room (the VIP donor lounge).
- Opportunity to bring 10 guests to Corporate Night at Berkeley Rep, a networking event including a catered reception, artistic presentation and dress rehearsal or performance.
- All of the benefits offered at the Corporate Partner level, plus:
- Your company name associated with the event, program or production of your choice in collateral materials; may include brochures, postcards, posters, event invitations, website, emails and more.
- 10 complimentary VIP tickets to be used during the run of the co-sponsored production or throughout the season, with the opportunity to host a small pre-show reception in the donor lounge.
- Invitations to special events throughout the season, including Season Preview and Page to Stage.
- All of the benefits offered at the Production Co-Sponsor Level, plus:
- Your company logo associated with the event, program or production of your choice in collateral materials; may include brochures, postcards, posters, event invitations, website, emails and more.
- Your company logo published in every 12+ inch or larger ad for the sponsored production.
- A corporate bio in the Berkeley Rep playbill for the sponsored production.
- Opportunity to host an exclusive corporate event with complimentary tickets and use of event space.