I agree to hold Berkeley Repertory Theatre, its board of directors, and employees free and harmless from any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, recoveries, settlements, and expenses of any nature or kind which may be incurred by participation in School activities.
Disruptive or disrespectful behavior is not tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion from the Berkeley Rep School of Theatre with no refund.
Students are expected to attend all scheduled classes and scene partner rehearsals on time and ready to work. Repeated non-compliance without notification may result in dismissal from class without refund.
Berkeley Repertory Theatre is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen personal belongings.
General registration policies:
- All registrations are processed in the order they are received. Registrations will be accepted until the class is full or until the end of the first week of class, whichever comes first.
- Class confirmations: After your registration is processed, you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming your registration.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if enrollment is insufficient. In this instance, any tuition paid will be refunded in full.
- Returned checks: A $25 service charge will be attached to any check returned by the bank due to insufficient funds.
Class cancellation policy:
- If you cancel before class begins, we will refund tuition less a $50 processing fee per class. If you cancel within 24 hours after the first class meeting, we will refund half the tuition amount. After 24 hours after the first class meeting, no refund will be given. Refunds will not be given for the following spring classes: Adaptation (March and May sessions); Advanced Acting; Improv for Therapists and Health Care Providers; Intermediate/Advanced On-Camera Acting; A Physical Approach to Acting (Intermediate/Advanced); Spring Training.
Summer Intensive / Teen Actors Studio cancellation policy:
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel before April 1, we will refund tuition less a $150 fee. If you cancel after April 1, we will refund tuition less a $400 fee. After June 1, no refund will be given.
- Summer Intensive payment policy: The credit card provided during online registration will be automatically used for remaining payments to cover the balance of the tuition. For Session 1 (middle school), $400 will be charged on April 1, 2014 and $400 will be charged on June 1, 2014. For Session 2 (high school), $450 will be charged on April 1, 2014 and $450 will be charged on June 1, 2014. If you do not wish to use the same method of payment for each installment, please call the School of Theatre at 510 647–2996 to register over the phone.
Sneak Peek cancellation policy:
- Workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you are unable to attend a Sneak Peek Workshop, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All dates, times, and programming subject to change.
I have read and agree to the registration policies outlined above.